Join us in HBX Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen. Together, we’ll forge a new path in online learning as you accelerate your career.
Disruptive Strategy with Clayton Christensen will help you:
- Become fluent in disruption theory and gain confidence in articulating complex viewpoints
- Apply strategic frameworks to assess new opportunities and potential threats
- Acquire techniques for executive-level strategy formulation and team management
- Discover your next big idea by learning from other participants on HBX’s social course platform
The course consists of 30-35 hours or material delivered over a 6-week period with a flexible program structure. Disruptive Strategy follows three steps to achieve learning outcomes:
- First, you will LEARN concepts and theories on the HBX platform through short, high-impact videos and graphics
- Next, you will PRACTICE these concepts through multimedia case studies and on a variety of different companies and industries, as well as engaging assignments
- Finally, you will APPLY these concepts to your life and organization, leading to better decision-making, increased confidence, and improved financial performance.
Successful participants will earn a certificate of completion from HBX and Harvard Business School.
Who would benefit from taking Disruptive Strategy?
Disruptive Strategy is intended for those who work in organizations that need to be more innovative and would like to be knowledgeable enough to lead that effort. It’s for those who want to feel more confident in their strategic recommendations by putting on a set of lenses through which to view the world of disruption and strategy. Those starting their own ventures and looking to disrupt an established industry, those in established firms looking to anticipate disruption, and those trying to understand their senior leadership’s discussions around disruptive innovations.
What are HBX certificate programs?
HBX certificate programs are focused on one essential business topic. They combine the flexibility of online programming with the rigor and quality of a Harvard Business School education to give participants a unique edge in their careers.