What you'll learn
- Recognize the altered presentation of common illnesses in elderly patients
- Determine the etiologic factors contributing to the most commonly encountered geriatric syndromes
- Review the principles of appropriate and effective prescribing in elderly patients
- Differentiate between the effects of aging and disease
- For additional learning objectives, view the course registration page.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to primary care physicians, specialty physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants and psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in geriatrics.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...