What you'll learn
- Apply new criteria for pathologic diagnoses in multiple areas of surgical pathology
- Recognize unusual entities
- Evaluate the decision-making process used to arrive at specific diagnoses
- Utilize contemporary tumor classification systems
- Apply immunohistochemistry and/or molecular studies judiciously to establish or confirm diagnoses
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians who practice in Pathology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- An overview of recurrent C. diff infections with the steps required for safe fecal microbiota transplantation including:...
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...