What you'll learn
- Simplifies the wealth of existing nutrition information into digestible tips and tricks
- Provides easy-to-follow steps based on the latest nutrition science for improving your diet, setting achievable goals and taking positive steps to reach them
- Supplies you with dozens of recipes to take the guesswork out of meals
- Helps you strategize for fitting exercise into your day
Although each food choice we make may seem small, it’s the little decisions we make each day that can derail our health goals and increase our risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes and even cancer. In this all-new online course, Harvard Health Publishing presents an engaging, empowering and exciting way to learn about healthy eating. While the course is designed as a 6-week plan, you can watch and learn at your own pace.
All the tips, techniques and healthy food secrets are explained by our experts through fascinating slides, informative charts, interactive exercises and entertaining quizzes. You’ll get worksheets, a food diary, shopping lists and more that you can download and print to motivate you and help you stay on track.
- Introduction: What makes a diet healthy?
- Getting started on the 6-week plan
- Boost your health at breakfast
- Bonus Interview: Staying on Track (with nutritionist Kathy McManus)
- A healthy break for lunch
- A dinner makeover
- Sensible snacking
- Keep it going
- Cooking Kickoff: Recipes for Success
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...