What you'll learn
- Recognize and treat co-morbid psychiatric disorders in patients with substance use disorders
- Customize treatments for special populations, including women and LGBTQ+ people
- Implement appropriate treatment for opioid use disorder
- Prescribe appropriate medications in treating alcohol and opioid use disorders
- Viw the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by McLean Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care and Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Counselors. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...