What you'll learn
- Design and execute more effective negotiation strategies
- Boost your bargaining power
- Identify and eliminate barriers to success
- Develop more effective and focused thinking
- Communicate more effectively and influence others
- Negotiate across international or cultural boundaries
Becoming an expert negotiator requires the ability to structure and execute complex negotiations effectively. But because many negotiators don’t have the knowledge or tools, they find themselves in situations where they keep getting the same results.
In this online program, you’ll learn how to transition from a capable dealmaker to an expert negotiator and how to create value for yourself and your organization. Going beyond basic negotiation tactics, this highly interactive online program delves into strategic planning and the systematic thinking that exemplifies expert negotiators. You’ll learn how to drive success as a negotiator, whether you’re inking a high-stakes deal for your company or engaging in multiparty negotiations.
This fast-paced online learning experience includes negotiation exercises, analysis of business cases, and discussion of challenges you may face at the bargaining table. You will develop more sophisticated negotiating skills, learn how to avoid common deal-making pitfalls, utilize expert planning tools, and emerge prepared to conduct a wider range of complex negotiations with confidence.
Note: The online version of Advanced Negotiation Skills will be delivered in its entirety over four days (3.5 hours online per day).
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...