What you'll learn
- Develop a wider variety of types of questions to promote the discussion of both pathophysiology and clinical diagnostic and management problems
- Create a memorable lecture based on using the Single Overriding Objective method of Lecture Construction with effective visuals
- Employ active learning strategies to engage students in their own learning
- Assess learners using the new EPA frameworks
- See the course registration page for more learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to primary care physicians, specialty physicians, nurses, nurse practioners, pharmacists physician assistants, psychologists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, and social workers. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in gastroenterology, infectious disease, renal disease, endocrinology, rheumatology, neurology, allergy, cardiology, pulmonary, obstetrics & gynecology, geriatrics, radiology, oncology and pathology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before April 20 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...