What you'll learn
- Evaluate cancer immunotherapy principles and strategies (cellular therapy, immune checkpoint inhibition, resistance to therapy, etc,) and how they influence current treatment approaches
- Identify the emerging role of personalized cancer vaccination and other immunotherapy combinations in patients with solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Recognize the importance of establishing a multidisciplinary approach in the immunotherapy era
- Recognize and implement management strategies for immune-mediated side effects in patients treated with immunotherapy agents
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center. This course is targeted to Specialty Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Allergy and Immunology, Oncology and Hematology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology and Immuno-Oncology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...