What you'll learn
- Evaluate the latest scientific advances in the field of rheumatology
- Analyze insights from pathology, gastroenterology, and endocrinology that pertain to specific rheumatologic issues
- Translate the latest developments in the field of rheumatology to clinical practice
- Integrate new treatment approaches for patients with rheumatic disease
- Apply new diagnostic techniques in their patient population
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to primary care physicians, specialty physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants, psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in allergy and immunology, cardiology and vascular medicine, critical care and trauma, dermatology, endocrinology, geriatrics, infectious diseases, medical genetics and genomics, nephrology, oncology and hematology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pathology, physical medicine & rehabilitation, pulmonary medicine and rheumatology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- An overview of recurrent C. diff infections with the steps required for safe fecal microbiota transplantation including:...