What you'll learn
- Gain a deeper understanding of the relationship between strategic choices and financial implications in higher education institutions
- Improve the use of financial information relative to strategic priorities within a resource-constrained environment
- Recognize how strategic finance foundations build institutional capacity and foster increased adaptability through creative solutions
- Learn to activate financial levers to enable strategic priorities and sustainability through resource allocation/reallocation
- Explore alternative approaches to strategic planning in higher education
Aligning Strategic Priorities with Financial Resources in Higher Education is a three-week, virtual institute that combines cutting-edge research with practical application. The program is highly interactive, enabling you to engage with fellow participants and HGSE faculty as you participate in live sessions, discussion boards, and informal break-out sessions. The institute also includes readings, case studies, and daily reflections. You will have the opportunity to take part in action-planning exercises and a peer-review process that will lead to the development of an action plan for your institution.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...