What you'll learn
- COVID-19 and the anesthesia practitioner
- Sex, gender and perioperative outcomes
- Management of perioperative brain and heart failure
- Care of the parturient
- See course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brigham and women's Hospital, and Boston Children's Hospital. This course is targeted to Anesthesiologists, Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesiologist Assistants, Residents and Fellows, and Student Nurse Anesthetists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before April 15 to receive the discounted price.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...