What you'll learn
- Learn about trends emerging from the rise of frontier tech
- Gain strategic perspectives in AI technologies and their dynamics
- Develop the ability to assess the uncertainty, ambiguity, and challenges of artificial intelligence
- Learn how to visualize and frame business implications and opportunities stemming from AI
- Seek an actionable, defensible continued exploration agenda for experimentation
Artificial intelligence (AI) has captured the attention of business leaders, scientists, and engineers worldwide. Across industries leaders are seeking ways to create value through machine learning and other frontier technologies.
Companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google, and Alibaba have made commercial strides into AI—from smart bots to facial recognition to semantic analysis. Others like GE and Siemens are dedicating a large share of R&D to the AI-fueled industrial Internet.
If framed correctly, the opportunities for smart applications abound. For example, there’s potential to mitigate climate change via autonomous transportation, or develop better preventative healthcare through predictive modeling.
This online program is designed to teach the management and application of artificial intelligence in the global business world. These two days will cover frontier technologies' implications, applications, and opportunities in both public and private sectors. Participants will also learn to determine when to pursue new technologies and how to implement them for organizational purposes.
Note: The online version of Artificial Intelligence in Business: Creating Value with Machine Learning will be delivered in its entirety over two days (seven hours online).
Harvard Division of Continuing Education