What you'll learn
- Evaluate indications for and use of common substance use disorder medications
- Develop helpful strategies for family members of those with substance use disorders
- Determine options for abstinence vs. cutting down
- Distinguish substance-induced disorders vs. independent psychiatric illness
- Refer patients knowledgeably to mutual-help groups such as AA or SMART Recovery
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is part of the 32nd Annual Summer Seminars series.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...