What you'll learn
- Review diagnoses of different anxiety disorders
- Describe how to initiate treatment with medications and refer for psychotherapy
- Identify risk management and patient safety issues
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care and specialty physicians, pharmacists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Assessment and Treatment of Anxiety in the Primary Care Setting is organized as follows:
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Social Anxiety Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Related Conditions
(Each of the above sections contains subsections on pharmacologic treatment, psychotherapy, and a question-based case study.)
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...