What you'll learn
- Examining your leadership journey
- Adjusting to new conditions and empowering others
- Discovering your authentic leadership
- Putting your authentic leadership into action
Companies need to be developing leaders who exhibit high standards of integrity, take responsibility for their actions, and make decisions based on enduring principles rather than short-term expedience. The best leaders are authentic leaders—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of subordinates, peers, and shareholders. In this program, you will uncover, analyze, and strengthen the unique characteristics that enable leading with authenticity and purpose—and become the type of outstanding leader you most admire.
Based on leadership visionary Bill George's groundbreaking books—Authentic Leadership: Rediscovering the Secrets to Creating Lasting Value and True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership, this program immerses you in a profoundly personal exploration. Focused on developing self-awareness and emotional intelligence, you will define your own path to authentic leadership and return to your company ready to lead with greater passion and confidence, inspire others to do their best work, and create exceptional value for your company.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineLearn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...