What you'll learn
- Identify your real values and understand how they influence your actions as a leader
- Learn the frameworks, tools, and strategies to step into your true power as a leader
- Achieve higher levels of trust in organizations, greater employee job satisfaction, and ultimately higher levels of group and organizational performance
- Gain the clarity, confidence, and courage to lead as your true and best self
- Discover your team’s authentic strengths
The word “authenticity’ is being embraced by organizational cultures worldwide. We are witnessing an ever-increasing call for authenticity from leaders at all levels amidst our volatile and uncertain world.
This intensive online program unpacks the myths and realities of authentic leadership and provides research-based tools, activities, and strategies to become a more authentic, mindful leader. You will explore the paradox of authenticity in the workplace, learn to lead from your most authentic self, and identify practical ways in which you can lead authentically today.
Participants can expect in-depth self-reflection, case discussions, and practical activities and tools to gain clarity and confidence as their most authentic selves—all within today’s organizational context.
Please note: In addition to meeting online for eight hours over the duration of the program, participants can expect to spend up to one hour per week in reflective and preparatory work in-between sessions.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineLearn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...