What you'll learn
- Design a strategy that creates and sustains value for your multibusiness or multinational company
- Implement a successful strategy across markets
- Drive change while minimizing risk
- Overcome strategic and organizational challenges common in multibusiness or multinational companies
- Build the right organization for your strategy
- Manage ecosystems for strategic success
Strategic diversification can help companies build and sustain competitive advantage, grow profitably, and manage risk by competing across markets. In fact, today, companies that operate across industries, across countries, or both drive more than half of all economic activity. These firms need leaders who can confidently navigate a changing business landscape and the uncertain geopolitical environment. Designed to focus on multibusiness and multinational strategy, this virtual program will allow you to explore the opportunities and challenges involved in diversifying horizontally, vertically, and geographically—while discovering new ways to find your company's best vector for growth.
Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, dynamic discussions, and small-group projects, you will examine how leaders in successful multibusiness and multinational firms have optimized their strategies.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...