What you'll learn
- Learn the relationship between culture and performance
- Increase awareness of extraordinary versus mediocre, even toxic, cultures
- Understand the risks of not being intentional about culture
- Inspire leaders to shift into informed action
- Gain actionable insight into elements that work to advance adaptive organizational culture
Why do some cultures thrive while others languish? And what role do leaders play in helping cultures thrive? Organizational cultures are living systems that can be intentionally influenced and developed through a system of interrelated elements.
This online program will compel leaders to examine their beliefs and practices pertaining to organizational culture. Through case studies, inquiry, reflection, and discussion, we will engage in critically assessing culture and applying effective action to drive performance. You’ll walk away with the tools to build an extraordinary workplace culture that promotes advancement of both your organization and its people.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded. The online version of Building Organizational Cultures: A Framework for Leaders will be delivered in its entirety over two days (seven hours per day).
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...