What you'll learn
- Achieve optimal results in key negotiations
- Build advantage through better decision-making
- Expand your personal and professional network
Working individually and in teams, you will engage in virtual exercises and simulations that test and develop your personal skills as a negotiator and decision-maker. After conducting these representative, relatively simple negotiations, you will discuss the results with faculty and peers and assess the specific actions that produced different interactions and outcomes. Through complementary case studies, faculty presentations, and small group discussions, you will explore additional principles and techniques you can apply to your own negotiations and interpersonal interactions.
The program takes place over two weeks, with 2-3 hours of live, synchronous classes daily, as well as a recommended welcoming session. Participants should also expect to spend five hours per week in small discussion groups. Discussion groups will be based on time zone and will meet either before classes commence or after they have finished for the day. Class sessions will take place via the Zoom platform. You will also have ample opportunity for interaction with faculty and peers inside and outside the class sessions.
Collaborative learning is an integral part of the experience. To maximize the benefit for everyone, you are expected to attend every session, complete all assignments, and contribute effectively in class and in small groups.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...