What you'll learn
- Participants will explore potential policies to address climate change.
- Topics will include why some governments might choose to address climate change more or less vigorously.
- You will explore how sub-national governments and non-governmental actors might complement action by national governments.
This interactive online program is designed for managers, analysts, and leaders from government, corporations, and non-governmental organizations from around the world.
- Deep insights into the science, economics, and policy of climate change
- Cutting-edge research from the field
- Analytical tools and conceptual frameworks to better understand climate-related policies
Harvard Kennedy School