What you'll learn
- Use specific techniques for improving functioning and reducing impact of anxiety in patients with anxiety disorders
- Evaluate specific CBT and acceptance/ mindfulness based interventions used in panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, and PTSD
- Apply cognitive and behavioral therapy methods and acceptance and commitment therapy in the treatment of patients with unipolar depression and with bipolar disorder
- Review principles and approaches to cognitive behavior therapy for psychotic disorders
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth israel Deaconess Medical Center's Department of Psychiatry.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before May 17 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.