What you'll learn
- Learn guiding principles of making effective presentations
- Build confidence in your presentation abilities
- Cultivate your personal leadership and communication style
- Learn strategies on handling hostile audiences
Delivering a presentation can cause even the most confident among us to break a sweat. Whether you are delivering a formal presentation, making a pitch, or leading a group discussion, communicating your message with poise, confidence, and conviction is essential in connecting with your audience and inspiring them by building trust and credibility.
Through oral presentations and small group activities, you will put proven techniques and tools into practice, test out new approaches, and learn to communicate clearly and confidently. Discover the powerful impact of storytelling and practical persuasion skills to authentically illustrate your message. Learn how to effectively organize materials to blend analytical and emotional content into a compelling story, and incorporate dynamic introductions and memorable endings into your presentations. You’ll leave the program with the skills needed to engage, inform, and inspire others—and improve your ability to communicate as a leader.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded. The online version of Communication Strategies: Presenting with Impact will run in its entirety over two days (seven hours per day).
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...