What you'll learn
- A collaborative examination of the latest developments in the design and implementation of tax systems around the world
- Practical tools to help formulate the most appropriate tax policies and tax administration for your particular environment
- One-on-one interaction with world-class faculty and leading experts in tax policy and administration
- A lasting network of high-level practitioners facing similar challenges who will serve as an invaluable professional resource after the program
Developed by Harvard Kennedy School faculty, this 10-day online executive program will help you reconcile the universal unpopularity of taxation with your need to generate significant tax revenue in an economically efficient and social equitable manner.
The interactive online curriculum will be conducted through a mix of live faculty-led sessions and group work, including:
A 1-hour Onboarding Session (week prior): Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 11:00 am EST OR 4:00 pm EST
Two live Faculty-led sessions per day: 8:30am – 12:00pm EST
Pre-program readings (estimated 5-10 hours of pre-work)
Harvard Kennedy School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...