What you'll learn
- Change the way your company approaches executive compensation
- Address external factors influencing compensation strategies
- Create successful compensation plans and processes
- Designing executive compensation with a strategic view
- Developing an effective compensation plan
- Creating and implementing compensation committee processes
Executive compensation has become a flashpoint issue for board members, institutional investors, regulators, and the media. Examining critical market and regulatory issues, this virtual board leadership program enables compensation committee chairs and members to design more effective compensation programs. You will explore best practices for aligning executive pay to business strategy and company goals and for meeting shareholder expectations as the regulatory climate evolves. You will emerge from this live online program equipped to grapple with the understanding of how compensation committees can deal with the new business environment created by the COVID-19 crisis.
Focused on developing practices that link executive rewards to corporate goals, this board leadership program will help you excel in your compensation role, make better decisions, and guide your organization through the complex issues related to executive compensation. The program includes a focus on the emerging issues resulting from the COVID-19 crisis. Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, and small group discussions, the program explores key questions across a number of critical areas.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...