What you'll learn
- Differentiate simple from complex trauma
- Discuss the core features of complex trauma in adults
- Explain accurately the difference between secure, dismissing, anxious/preoccupied, and disorganized attachment
- Describe the important contribution of attachment disorganization to adult complex trauma
- Recognize the trauma-related signs and symptoms of complex posttraumatic stress disorder
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is part of the 32nd Annual Summer Seminar series.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...