What you'll learn
- Discuss how to approach patients with acid-base and electrolyte disturbances and manage their care
- Define hypertension treatment goals and management for different populations
- Review strategies for diagnosing and managing acute kidney injury
- Assess new developments to reduce the risk of chronic kidney disease progression
- For additional learning objectives, view the course registration page.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...