What you'll learn
- Comprehensive updates across all areas of Internal Medicine presented by Harvard Medical School’s leading clinical faculty and most distinguished teachers
- Specific evidence-based recommendations to incorporate updates into practice for optimized patient care and outcomes
- Outcomes-driven strategies to improve diagnosis and management of diseases seen in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Case-based sessions and daily Q&A sessions with Harvard faculty
- See the course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Medical Specialists, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and other medical professionals who want a comprehensive review of Internal Medicine and its subspecialties.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before April 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...