What you'll learn
- Analyze principles of initial resuscitation, including volume responsiveness, fluid selection, and vasopressor initiation
- Evaluate the role of adjunctive supportive therapies in sepsis and septic shock, including corticosteroids, ascorbic acid, and angiotensin II
- Develop a patient-specific pharmacotherapy regimen for early management of septic shock
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School as part of the Contemporary Pharmacotherapy: Collaborative Clinical Explorations series. This course is targeted to pharmacists, pharmacy residents, physicians, physician assistants, clinicians, medical residents, nurses and nurse practitioners.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before September 24 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.