What you'll learn
- An overview of the current COVID-19 crisis
- Fiscal and monetary policy
- Labor markets and small business
- Lessons from the 2008 financial crisis
- How to prepare for the next crisis
Around the world, both national and central governments need to respond proactively to the significant economic impacts caused by the current global health pandemic. Through an interactive online format, COVID-19’s Economic Impact and Crafting an Effective Policy Response brings you frameworks to address these pressing issues based on cutting-edge research from developed economies that can be applied to both developed and developing economies.
- Explore how national and central governments can proactively respond to these unprecedented times.
- Learn strategies and frameworks that can be applied to both developed and developing economies.
Harvard Kennedy School