What you'll learn
- Strengthen your competitive advantage
- Adapt to industry changes and emerging societal trends
- Develop and implement a Shared Value strategy
- Discover creative ways to drive positive change
- Address new expectations from the investment community
- Expand your personal and professional network
Mounting social and environmental pressures are reshaping the competitive landscape for companies in every industry. In today’s world, companies are expected to embrace a social purpose beyond profit and consider the welfare of all stakeholders. For corporate leaders, the message is clear: companies that create Shared Value by addressing societal challenges as part of their core strategy achieve a competitive advantage.
This live online program will prepare you to meet these challenges by creating Shared Value, a concept that connects economic performance with social progress. Led by faculty cochairs Michael E. Porter and Mark R. Kramer, the program will show you how to move beyond corporate social responsibility and sustainability reports to develop an authentic social purpose and shift your company's strategy to create Shared Value. You will discover how to positively impact social issues in a way that delivers a stronger competitive position and better bottom-line results.
This program will help you to rethink your competitive positioning and business model; change how you adapt to social and environmental pressures; equip you to integrate Shared Value into your strategy and operations; and prepare you to satisfy new expectations from investors and other stakeholders. A new component in 2020 will address the role of companies in advancing racial equity. You will emerge inspired and ready to drive change in your organization that leads to stronger financial performance, motivated employees, and meaningful social progress.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...