What you'll learn
- Discuss the relationship between home cooking and health
- Explain the rationale for the importance of patients’ culinary behaviors
- Summarize common barriers to home cooking, and explore alternative cooking skills to help address those barriers
- Identify strategies to facilitate cooking for improved personal health
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to Specialty and Primary Care Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Health and Wellness Coaches, Dietitians Physical Therapists, Social Workers, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational Therapists, Residents, Fellows, and Personal Trainers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.