What you'll learn
- Lectures and case studies drawn from recent events will bring focus to issues at the intersection of cyber policy and technology.
- Working group sessions will enable you to engage with peers around the world on the issues, solve problems and discuss how insights and cybersecurity measures can be applied in your own country or organization.
Cybersecurity: The Intersection of Policy and Technology Online is an intensive week-long program led by a team of Harvard faculty members, policymakers and leading practitioners in the field of cybersecurity, many of whom advise governments, agencies and industries around the world.
- Technical and policy aspects of security, surveillance and conflict
- Skills applicable to other situations in which policy and technology interact
- Techniques of risk analysis and threat-modeling applicable to a broad set of problems
Harvard Kennedy School