What you'll learn
- Apply the PACE (Pick, Apprise, Collect, Elicit) leadership self-development model to increase professional influence and impact
- Understand your leadership profile and build self-awareness
- Design a development path that builds relevant skill sets and channels your passions
- Explore transitions, including moving up and laterally in an organization
- Enlist colleagues’ help in achieving leadership goals and milestones
- Bridge differences and collaborate more effectively across your organization
Developing Yourself as a Leader is offered via our real-time, interactive online classroom. Over the course of 12 high-impact weeks, you’ll experience the power of the Harvard Business School classroom—discussing, debating, and engaging live with faculty and peers—while charting your leadership trajectory with personalized one-on-one leadership development coaching from the same coaches that serve Harvard Business School’s MBA program.
In this program, you will receive:
Eight Virtual Classroom Sessions with HBS Faculty
Step into the shoes of leaders in HBS case studiesTackle real-world leadership challenges with HBS facultyForge long-lasting relationships with peers from around the world
Three 1-on-1 Virtual Coaching Sessions with HBS Coaches
Discuss goals and challenges with HBS talent development coachesApply leadership lessons to your day-to-day contextDiscover strategies to grow as a leader long after the program ends
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.