What you'll learn
- Diabetes screening
- Pharmacological management of diabetes, including insulin and non-insulin treatments
- The latest advances in insulin delivery and glucose monitoring
- Treating complications and comorbidities, including dyslipidemia, hypertension, obesity, peripheral vascular disease, cardiovascular disease, the diabetic foot, kidney disease, liver disease
- See the course regsitration page for additional topics and learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Internists, Family Physicians, Hospitalists, Endocrinologists, Geriatricians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Certified Diabetes Educators.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before September 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.