What you'll learn
- Expert guidance to design comprehensive treatment programs (non-pharmacological and pharmacological) for patients with diabetes
- Guidance to account for biological, psychological, emotional, social, financial and cultural factors that impact the development and progression of diabetes
- The newest data on the identification of patients at risk for type 2 diabetes and strategies to prevent or delay the disease process
- The latest scientific information on the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes and its implications for clinical practice
- See course registration page for additional topics.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, RNs, PAs, PHARMACISTS in the fields of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Endocrinology as well as DIABETES EDUCATORS and REGISTERED DIETITIANS.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page
*Register before April 20 to receive the discounted price.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...