What you'll learn
- Build a digital content marketing plan based on research and audience needs
- Learn to execute and evaluate your plan using the latest industry benchmarks
- Gain the necessary tools and tactics in the digital content space to reach your business objectives
- Engage in hands-on experiences, discussions, and active framework development
- Earn a digital Certificate of Participation from the Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Breaking through the noise and connecting with your customers online is challenging. Modern marketers need a strong strategy combined with an arsenal of tools and a keen understanding of their digital consumers, the latest online spaces, and digital experiences that can turn their one-time customers into brand loyalists.
In this intensive online program, you’ll learn to prioritize your strategy to focus on utilizing digital content marketing to accomplish your business goals and objectives. You’ll build a plan to identify and engage your target audiences online with audience-first content that directly impacts your organizational goals.
With your audience at the center of your digital content marketing, you will create a content matrix that organizes the customer journey and prioritizes your content marketing tactics to connect with your audience and execute your strategy. By developing a personalized content scorecard tailored to your plan, you will be able to actively monitor, measure, report, and act on your content success. You’ll be empowered to create digital content that fulfills user intent and fosters a loyal following.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...