What you'll learn
- Develop the skills to build an actionable digital marketing strategy that aligns with your business goals.
- Apply concepts learned in class in a final team project and create your own digital strategy when you return to work.
- Examine how companies use different strategies to reach target audiences and learn how to incorporate them creatively in your own organization.
- Learn to develop a digital plan that breaks up groupthink and aligns departments around a common vision.
- Expand your definition of ROI and determine which KPIs can be applied to your digital plans.
- Share ideas and challenges with a dynamic peer group of global digital marketers and enjoy multiple networking opportunities.
As digital technologies continue to disrupt the competitive landscape, companies are under constant pressure to implement strategies for staying relevant, responsive, and profitable. Marketers who understand their customers’ end-to-end journeys and experiences will be successful in developing a strategic digital roadmap that meets both their customers’ expectations and their organization’s business objectives.
This highly interactive online program will teach you a proven framework for designing, implementing, and managing a successful digital marketing strategy.
Receive actionable insights through a mix of lecture, video, case studies, articles, interactive exercises, and team activities. The week will culminate in a final team group presentation where participants present their digital strategies and hear their colleagues’ feedback.
Note: The online version of Digital Marketing Strategy is a condensed version of the on-campus program. It will not cover data and data markets, digital display and social media advertising, or crisis communication and preparation.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...