What you'll learn
- Gain a greater understanding of the multiple ways in which digital platforms, agile management, and user-centered design have an impact on policy and programs
- Learn how digital platforms can be leveraged for greater success
- Work collaboratively with your peers to apply your learnings in real time to the digital challenges in your own role
In a year where many government services and processes rapidly pivoted to digital formats, this online program will further develop your digital fluency, particularly in the challenges and opportunities technology is creating for government.
- The course will have five program days, which will run over two weeks.
- Live sessions will run in the morning (ET).
Harvard Kennedy School