What you'll learn
- Create and sustain a strong position in an evolving industry
- Drive innovation
- Make better decisions through strategic analysis and predictive frameworks
- Controlling your destiny: market, resources, and capabilities
- Disruption and your strategy
- Expand your personal and professional network
More than 20 years ago, Clayton Christensen introduced a revolutionary concept that transformed the business world: disruptive innovation. In this live online program, Christensen's hand-selected teaching team will help strategic decision-makers understand how disruption works and determine when and how to invest in core versus disruptive business models, as well as how to mount an effective defense against disruption. As you gain insight into the ways that evolving industries, technologies, and competitive forces can affect your business, you will be better prepared to harness innovation, lead breakthrough change, and sustain enterprise success.
Examining disruption and strategic decision-making through the lens of Christensen's transformative theory, you will gain a deeper understanding of the levers that drive resource allocation and organizational growth. With the ability to spot potential threats and opportunities sooner and make the right strategic moves faster, you will be ready to drive innovation and position your organization for long-term success.
Created by Clayton Christensen and led by his teaching team, this program offers the opportunity to engage in a dynamic learning experience through presentations, carefully chosen case studies, and small-group discussions. In this program you will examine the strategies of both disruptors and the disrupted. You'll discover why some strategies succeeded while others failed, and learn how to apply these insights to your own strategic decisions.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...