What you'll learn
- How leaders, authorizers, and constituents at all levels of an organization experience change
- How to communicate effectively and build consensus for your organization’s change agenda
- How enacted beliefs can diverge from espoused beliefs
- How to create greater alignment between your organization’s mission and its daily actions
- How to develop benchmarks leading toward excellence so you can continuously evaluate effectiveness
Change is a complex process, requiring leaders who understand its stages and ways to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities to achieve outcomes.
In this module, you will examine research and best practices related to the school change process, exploring how effective change management strategies can be used to generate support and momentum at all levels of an organization. From setting benchmarks to communicating more effectively, you will gain tools to build goodwill and keep all constituents moving toward a common mission.
The Certificate in Advanced Education Leadership (CAEL) provides education leaders with the skills to create transformational, system-level change. Completion of this module can be applied towards the CAEL certificate.
You may also like
- Learn what is involved in using data wisely to build a culture of collaborative inquiry. This course can be taken at any...
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.