What you'll learn
- Drive strategy down to operations
- Design and lead a competitive, high-performing organization
- Boost organizational resiliency in the face of uncertainty and novel risks
- Balanced scorecard (BSC) strategy maps
- Accountability systems for effective business management
- Alignment of intangible assets with strategy
As today's leading companies navigate unprecedented circumstances and uncertainty, finding new ways to align systems, structures, and processes to respond has become even more critical. In Driving Corporate Performance—Virtual, you will learn how to compete more successfully by implementing powerful performance measurement and management control systems to execute your strategy in the face of global change. These tools have become essential as companies implement new strategies and business models for a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. With a deeper understanding of strategy communication, accountability, and organizational design, you will emerge from this live online program fully prepared to drive performance and growth in any economy.
Through a rich learning experience that includes live faculty presentations, global case studies, virtual group discussions, and individualized virtual feedback from faculty, you will explore how leading companies leverage performance measurement and management control systems to evaluate productivity, drive performance, create value, and generate growth.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...