What you'll learn
- How to relate the perspectives of patients and providers to real world work flows within healthcare.
- How to apply identified challenges faced by all types of stakeholders within these work flows to determine solutions to shared problems and inefficiencies.
- How to examine the complex, converging forces shaping the current and future health care ecosystem in the context of the business of healthcare.
- How to adopt broader application of health care products and services to day-to-day work and long term strategic priorities through the application of new insights and program learnings.
Health care is being transformed by several converging forces including the accelerating growth of machine learning, genomics and precision medicine, digital technologies, changes in reimbursement and a renewed focus on the patient at the center of care. These forces will shape the challenges and opportunities for industry stakeholders across all health care sectors. In order for innovations to succeed and meet important unmet needs of patients, providers or payers, business and science leaders need an in-depth understanding of the current health care ecosystem.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.