What you'll learn
- How to relate the perspectives of patients and providers to real world work flows within healthcare.
- How to apply identified challenges faced by all types of stakeholders within these work flows to determine solutions to shared problems and inefficiencies.
- How to examine the complex, converging forces shaping the current and future health care ecosystem in the context of the business of healthcare.
- How to adopt broader application of health care products and services to day-to-day work and long term strategic priorities through the application of new insights and program learnings.
The coronavirus pandemic has revealed many vulnerabilities within the global health care ecosystem. These challenges present opportunities for companies and health systems to create new value for health care. What strategies should you be developing for the COVID era? Whether you are a seasoned health care executive, or a business leader looking to move into health care, this program will prepare you to launch or advance initiatives that create new value in health care.
Health care is being transformed by several converging forces including the accelerating growth of machine learning, genomics and precision medicine, digital technologies, changes in reimbursement and a renewed focus on the patient at the center of care. These forces will shape the challenges and opportunities for industry stakeholders across all health care sectors. In order for innovations to succeed and meet important unmet needs of patients, providers or payers, business and science leaders need an in-depth understanding of the current health care ecosystem.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...