What you'll learn
- Learn about drug delivery systems and approaches to drug delivery
- Learn about materials and technologies that are used in drug delivery
- Get an inside look at some novel and emerging drug delivery systems and technologies
- Learn how improved drug delivery can lead to better health care and patient experience and outcomes
The range of systems and approaches that can be used to deliver therapeutics is growing and advancing at an incredible rate, so learning about the advances in drug delivery has important implications for anyone working in health care and related sectors. This course offers a unique way for professionals to learn from leading Harvard Medical School faculty about cutting-edge drug delivery systems and approaches that can be used in the treatment and prevention of disease.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...