What you'll learn
- Explore processes that establish trusting and productive working relationships among team members.
- Learn how to work with your team—or to organize other teams—to develop a clearly articulated direction and ensure all members are pursuing the same agenda.
- Discover strategies and tools that ensure that team work is productive and meaningful.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Learn to help students understand how to apply their knowledge and skills in situations that they have never encountered before.
- Learn how to create “cultures of thinking”: places where a group’s collective as well as individual thinking is valued, visible,...