What you'll learn
- Describe the latest surgical techniques for the treatment of patients with chronic sinusitis and otitis
- Integrate current methods for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with Eustachian tube disorders
- Evaluate the role of balloon dilation to enhance drainage and ventilation of the sinonasal and otologic pathways
- Apply a team-based approach to treat patients with disorders of the pituitary and skull base
- Demonstrate the role of endoscopes and exoscopes for ear surgery with an emphasis on anatomy, surgical technique, and case-based discussion of indications, pearls and pitfalls
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts Eye and Ear and Harvard Medical School.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.