What you'll learn
- Evaluate psychotropic drug treatment options with particular emphasis on recent advances and practical prescribing information
- Apply the latest research in neurobiology and genetics to clinical decision-making
- Incorporate evidence-based approaches to treating schizophrenia
- Implement clinical practice with mood stabilizers based on the best randomized clinical trials for bipolar disorder and depression
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Department of Psychiatry.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before May 17 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.