What you'll learn
- Know how to apply entrepreneurial methods and tools to assess and refine new business ideas
- Test hypotheses to reduce the risk of failure
- Understand the different aspects of launching your business idea
- Design value propositions and business models that support growth
- Learn how to assess and provide evidence that your business ideas are viable, desirable and feasible to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Improve your persuasion and pitching skills
In our fast-moving innovation economy, entrepreneurs and corporate innovators alike need to find new ways to tackle business problems, think beyond the status quo, and create value for their organizations. Corporate Innovators need to propose a range of ideas, from new products to new business models, aimed at creating market value and enhancing performance. Yet, employees are sometimes reluctant to suggest ideas that can be costly for organizations.
This immersive online program will help increase your confidence in proposing ideas, tap your potential to innovate, polish your ability to assess new business ideas, and strengthen your persuasion and idea pitching skills.
Upon completion, you’ll be able to exercise entrepreneurial thinking, and will be equipped to apply these skills in your organization. It is not necessary to have a business idea to enroll in this program.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded. The online iteration of Essential Skills for Innovation: Assessing New Business Ideas will be delivered in its entirety over four days (3.5 hours per day).
Professional Development Programs
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...