What you'll learn
- Develop the ability to recognize competing values within your organization
- Develop an understanding of how psychological, organizational, and cultural forces influence ethical behavior
- Hone your capacity to take a stand and offer a justification for your decisions
- Gain the knowledge and tactics to design procedures and processes in your organization that lead to ethical outcomes
- Explore ways to nurture the ethical behaviors that will guide your career, as well as develop a language and set of tools to nurture ethical behavior in those around you
- Learn how to make difficult decisions that involve economic, legal, and ethical responsibilities to multiple parties
Unethical behavior is not the result of fundamentally bad people in power. Rather, unethical behavior is often a consequence of a long, unfolding process, starting with an ethical dilemma—a tension between competing values.
It can be difficult to manifest the values that are important to us when we are confronted with pressures to do otherwise. As leaders, we have an opportunity to create an environment that minimizes the risk of people in our organization making the unethical choices when facing ethical dilemmas.
Doing the right thing must be more than simply a tagline, though. In this leadership training program, you will develop the ability to recognize competing values within your organization, take disparate value propositions of various stakeholders and integrate them into a coherent strategy to help them respond to a wide range of ethical challenges.
Note: All program content will be delivered live and will not be recorded.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineLearn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...