What you'll learn
- Evaluate new neuroscience information to understand and treat ADHD, Aggression, Autism Spectrum Disorder, fatigue, and stress
- Assess the latest medications and combinations for ADHD, aggression and social disorders
- Utilize knowledge of the effects of a good sleep program as a necessary component of a health promoting lifestyle for caregivers and their patients
- Judge the efficacy of diet changes, the need for gluten–free diets, and the use of probiotics
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is part of the 32nd Annual Summer Seminar series.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...